This page details our schools admission policies and any consultations we are currently carrying out. If you have any queries relating to admission consultations or policies please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Engage Enrich Excel Academies are consulting on proposed changes to admission arrangements for our schools for September 2021. The Schools are:
- Westfield Primary School, Woking, Surrey
- South Camberley Primary & Nursery, Camberley, Surrey
- Ravenscote Junior School, Frimley, Surrey
- The Cambridge Primary School, Aldershot, Hampshire
Full details of the consultation and the changes are available on our trust website www.eeea.co.uk.
I would be grateful if you could make all parents and carers with children at your school aware of this consultation and I have attached a form of wording that you may wish to use on your website, in newsletters or on notice boards.
The changes being proposed are as follows:
- Westfield Primary School, South Camberley Primary and Nursery; Ravenscote Junior School – to remove the criteria exceptional arrangements.
- The Cambridge Primary School – to remove the criteria children or families who have a serious medical, physical or psychological condition which makes it essential that the child attends The Cambridge Primary School rather than any other.
- The Cambridge Primary School – to change the criteria to combine siblings living in and out of the catchment area to siblings (brothers or sisters at the school at the time of admission).
The consultation will run until 15 January 2020. Anyone wishing to submit their views can email the Trust at email@example.com.