Our vision is encapsulated in our motto: ‘Engage, Enrich, Excel.’
- We believe that every school serves its community, and it is important that the school contributes to the local area. Relationships are important because every child has the right to flourish in a safe and caring learning environment.
- We recognise that our schools serve diverse communities, and we care passionately about the children within our schools. To engage with families, we need to understand them, and we are committed to helping children overcome barriers to help them succeed.
- Leaders work closely and collaboratively together to learn from each other and support each other when faced with adversity or challenge. Together we have a collective resilience which enhances the ways in which we engage with our children and families.
- All our schools have a common purpose: to provide the children within our care with an array of opportunities to help them thrive and grow.
- We value our staff, they are good role models, and we develop them to be the best in the profession. Our staff are creative and innovative, this helps them deliver a curriculum that is exciting, ambitious and stimulating.
- We recognise that our schools are diverse and provide each school with a high level of autonomy to help meet a community’s needs. Each school provides a rich and inspiring curriculum, suited to the community it serves, full of opportunities for social, academic and creative success. We aim to provide an array of memorable experiences to ensure every child has every opportunity to excel.
- Positivity and passion is at the heart of our thinking. We aim to foster the hopes and dreams of our learners and staff. We want our communities to celebrate our achievements and be proud to be part of our Trust.
- We want the very best for our learners and staff. We provide high quality training and support, and it is important that each school has highly effective leadership.
- We set high expectations to enable all children to be successful members of the world around them. Excellence is at the heart of our thinking.
EEEa definition of excellence:
- Excellence is achieved with the right attitude. Excellence comes when you continue to strive to be better. Excellence is recognising that we are playing our part in developing confident, resilient and inquisitive young people. It is about understanding our core business of teaching and learning, it is about focusing our efforts on every child, every member of staff and every family. Equity is at the heart of excellence. Every child has an inherent worth, and we recognise that excellence is a continued process.
EEEA Pledge to Families:
- We will keep your children safe, secure and cared for;
- We will provide first-rate teaching in all lessons and strive for excellence in everything that we do;
- We will ensure that high standards in English and Mathematics are at the heart of a broad and exciting curriculum;
- We will prize your children’s creativity and individuality, and listen attentively to their views, opinions and feelings;
- We will be by their sides lending a hand as their self-belief and self-confidence grows;
- We will ensure they leave primary education ready, willing and able to take the next step in their learning and the next step in their lives.